Connect & Configure
Connecting to your internet can be as easy as plugging your modem into a phone point and waiting for a connection. Or a more complex setup where you need to connect multiple cables and configure multiple settings on different devices.
Steps for connecting your internet
- Check what type of technology you have.
- Check if you have the right sockets to connect your internet.
- Check what your requirements are. (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, VoIP etc.)
- Create a tailor made network solution.
- Connect you to the internet.
Our staff are fully licensed technicians.
Phone cabling, internet cabling, cat6 data cabling & even the NBN, within Australia requires a licensed technician to perform installation or maintenance on residential and commercial structures.
So if you’ve just got that NBN connected or need a repair / require an extra phone point installed, you’ll still need a registered approved cabler to install and terminate your cabling.
Get a quote
Simply fill out the form below to get started! We will respond promptly