A data point is a physical point to point connection via an Ethernet cable that is permanently installed via wall and roof cavities or under the house.
Common data point uses:
- Connect your smart devices to your home internet connection.
- Connect your new home solar system inverter back to your hard wired monitoring station or home internet connection.
- Extend your home or small office LAN.
- Install VoIP handsets around your home or office.
- CCTV data cabling installation services back to your LAN/internet connection/central monitoring.
Get a quote
Simply fill out the form below to get started! We will respond promptly